99 Things Women Wish They Knew Before...Servicing Their Car: A Woman's Guide To Avoinding Costly Maintenence Fees
99 Things women wish they knew before Servicing Their Car is a simple pocket guide to help you ask the right questions, know the right answer, and avoid getting caught in paying out more than you should for any repairs, part replacement or just a plain simple oil change. For all the women who enjoy driving and who love their cars, get to know your car better and give it a longer, healthier life! Your car should look good on the inside out!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
- ISBN-13: 9781600377112
- ISBN: 1600377114
- Publication Year: 2010