58 Feet: The Second That Changed Our Lives
Mark and Robyn Glaser's lives were unexpectedly turned on their heads when, in 2010, they were involved in a serious motorcycle accident. After suffering terrible head and spinal injuries, the prospects for Mark ever living a normal life again seemed bleak. The story of his recovery and return to normality is an amazing tale of resilience, perseverance, the importance of family, and of the talented staff at Craig Hospital in Colorado to whom Mark owed his remarkable rehabilitation.Join Mark as he walks you through his recovery in this life-affirming tale that reminds us all just what we take for granted, and how important it is to have someone to help us stand back up when we stumble. With proceeds going to the Craig Hospital Foundation, 58 Feet is a wonderful story of the human spirit and the talented professionals that help people like Mark piece their lives back together. Find out how We Are All Craig!
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781492149651
- ISBN: 1492149659
- Publication Year: 2013