50 Best Jobs For Your Personality
SUPERANNO Readers identify their personality type using John Holland?s widely accepted theory of vocational personalities, then learn about the fifty best jobs that relate to it. This new edition uses the most current labor market information available to identify the best jobs and contains more than three hundred job descriptions. Lists and an index make it simple to use. Original.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Corpus Christi
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jist Works
- ISBN-13: 9781593576578
- ISBN: 1593576579
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 2 Original