5 Seconds Of Summer: Test Your Super Fan Status
5 Seconds of Summer took the music industry by storm in 2011 when videos of the boys performing covers of popular songs racked up millions of views on YouTube. Soon, the four-pack of Australian heartthrobs--who stress that their sound is more rock than pop--was opening for One Direction and jetting off on their own world tour. Whether the guys are playing to roaring crowds, chilling offstage, or promoting new music, their fans want to know!5 Seconds of Summer: Test Your Super-Fan Status is packed with fun, hands-on activities that sum up everything there is to know about the band. Fans can learn new facts, challenge their friends, and test their own 5SOS IQs to find out exactly who is the ultimate super fan! Readers will discover:A fun-filled interactive book on all things 5SOSPuzzles, trivia, quizzes, activities, and games that put their status to the testExtra features like song title scrambles, fill-in stories, word searches, picture puzzles, and more8 pages of gorgeous full-color 5SOS photos
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Barrons Juveniles
- ISBN-13: 9781438006147
- ISBN: 1438006144
- Publication Year: 2014