41: A Portrait Of My Father
by Bush, George W. (2014)
Description: First Edition. Signed 1st ed.. Published by Crown 2014 Very Good Condition. In our Lewisville store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: "Forty-three men have served as President of the United States. Countless books have been written about them. But never before has a president told the story of his father, another president, through his own eyes and in his own words ... The book covers the entire scope of the elder President Bush's life and career, including his service in the Pacific during World War II, his pioneering work in the Texas oil business, and his political rise as a Congressman, U.S. Representative to China and the United Nations, CIA Director, Vice President, and President"--Amazon.com.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2014
- Listing Date: 07/15/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A