20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection: The Best Of Bill Cosby
Since most of MCA's 20th Century Masters: Millennium Edition has been devoted to musicians, it's a little strange to see it applied to a comedian, yet the same principle works very well on Bill Cosby's collection. This covers his early-'70s records for MCA, a time when he was deep into Fat Albert -- who indeed appears here with "Fat Albert's Car." Truth be told, this material isn't as classic as what appeared on the early-'60s albums on Warner, but it's pretty damn great all the same, and while it doesn't have the flow of a real comedy record (and is admittedly missing some great bits), it does have most of the major cuts he made during this time, and is a successful sampler. If you just want a taste of Cosby's early-'70s recordings, this is a good choice. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Preston Village
- Seller rating:
- Label: MCA (USA)
- UPC: 008811261023