2004 Coding Workbook For The Physician's Office
This unique workbook features coding exercises referencing each section of the current annual CPT-4 and ICD-9-CM, and HCPCS Level II coding manuals. With interactive exercises focusing on condition and procedure statements, learners will expand their medical vocabulary and enhance their coding skills for the physician's office. Included in the workbook are the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) guidelines for diagnosis coding and reporting by physicians. Learners need current CPT-4, ICD-9-CM, and HCPCS coding manuals to complete the exercises.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9781401883041
- ISBN: 1401883044
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: Workbook