198 Washington Street
While sailing from Glasgow, Scotland to America in the year, 1912, young Sally meets with danger she had not expected. A spoiled, only child, she leaves her homeland when her father remarries after the death of her mother, two years earlier. She meets another young girl who is traveling steerage aboard the S.S Columbia while she is traveling first class. The two become friends and heroines as they solve the mystery of a missing passenger and witness the death of another. After being in the new country for a mere four months an unfortunate accident changes the whole direction of Sally's life...
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781511848121
- ISBN: 151184812X
- Publication Year: 2015