150 Best Jobs For Your Skills
Employers need workers with good skills! However, most people find it difficult to identify the skills they already have. Knowing your skills is important in the job search for writing resumes, interviewing, and showing employers your value. Plus, people are happier doing jobs they are good at and that use their skills. With nearly 100 best jobs lists and 265 job descriptions, this ground-breaking book helps readers identify their best skills and then connect them to the best jobs.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Watauga
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jist Works
- ISBN-13: 9781593574178
- ISBN: 1593574177
- Publication Year: 2007