On a night like any other night, a man climbs into bed and turns out the light. All seems quiet and calm when his bedroom door comes crashing down and a blinding light fills the room. An angel, armed and ready to fight, boldly steps in. The angel proclaims that he is to take the man to heaven for the good life that he has lived. Outside the door are pack mules, a servant and a company of armed angels. It will take fourteen mules are to carry all the man's sins to judgment. Together this team will make the journey, but the way is dangerous, and it will take three days.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781979921022
- ISBN: 1979921024
- Publication Year: 2017