101 Reasons To Love The Braves
No team in the history of Major League Baseball has ever had a run of sustained success equal to the Atlanta Braves. For fourteen consecutive seasons?from 1991 through 2005?the Braves won the National League East title, a testimony to the franchise's rock-solid foundation. The names have become a part of baseball lore: Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Bobby Cox, and Chipper Jones, among them.The Braves are the only franchise to have won a World Series representing three different cities?Boston, Milwaukee, and Atlanta. It is the franchise of Hank Aaron, baseball's all-time home run leader and one of the game's icons. It is also the franchise that gave us Warren Spahn, Dale Murphy, and former owner Ted Turner, who transformed the sport when he made the Braves America's baseball team through cable television. Filled with stunning historical and contemporary photographs, along with humorous trivia and plenty of statistics for die-hard fans, 101 Reasons to Love the Braves is the perfect book for any fan of the Atlanta Braves.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Stewart Tabori & Chang
- ISBN-13: 9781584796701
- ISBN: 1584796707
- Publication Year: 2008