100 Things Orioles Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die
This guide to all things Baltimore Oriole covers the team's history as one of the American League's eight charter franchises, including the incredible legacy of Cal Ripken, Jr., memories from Memorial Stadium, and how singing "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" during the seventh-inning stretch has become a fan-favorite tradition. Author Dan Connolly has collected every essential piece of Orioles knowledge and trivia, as well as must-do activities, providing an entertaining and enlightening read for any Oriole fan.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Triumph Books
- ISBN-13: 9781629370415
- ISBN: 162937041X
- Publication Year: 2015